With the pandemic improving each day and on the basis that the government have now eased the lockdown we are able to confirm that the freeze program will end on the 15th June, if you have not already returned and started to park again already!
Customers who took the opportunity to Freeze their Premier Cards will receive an email before the 15th June confirming the closure of the freeze period along with other relevant information.
Terms and Conditions
- Resident Season Tickets are excluded from this initiative
- If the premier card is used at any time during the price freeze the contract will not be eligible for any credit
- Any changes to the freeze period end date will be updated on this page
- To receive the credit post-lockdown the contract must be renewed in its entirety
- Credit note will only apply to a renewed invoice after the freeze period ends
Current confirmed car park closures
- All car parks are currently open